Seasonal Produce Tool

This is super cool. A graphic interactive tool for finding what produce is in season and local farmer’s markets by day of the week. Southern California specific… http://recipes.latimes.com/produce-guide/#


Berry Delicious Ice Cream Sandwiches

The past couple of weekends I’ve made the easiest dessert ever and they’ve been a huge hit with everyone,  I’ve always loved ice cream sandwiches, but this is a fun and fruityRead More…

Howcast Sustainable Living Series IN THE CAN

I had a blast shooting a Green Living series with Howcast last week in New York. Stay-tuned for 50 short (1-3 minute) actionable videos to be released on Howcast and YouTube in the near future.



Decluttering Your Kitchen: Choosing multi-tasking tools

It can be so easy to buy-in to super cool gadgets that only do one thing…especially in the kitchen.  I recently got rid of (aka: gifted to my brother and sister-in-law) someRead More…


The Last Hurrah for Soup

I love hot soup, but in Southern California there is definitely only a certain season when it is pleasant to eat.  Last week was blazing hot, but then an unexpected cold-snap hitRead More…


Raising a Kale-Loving Child

On the days when my toddler and I are out and about during lunch time, I usually have our lunch packed with us since I like to eat healthily.  Our “going out”Read More…


Pizza Night!

In my house Friday night is pizza night!  I’m a big believer in eating well 90% of the time and then doing whatever you want the other 10%.  We eat very cleanRead More…